### About me
__Miguel Ceriani__, italo-argentinian murguero, software developer, and researcher.
I was born in 1976 in Rosario (Argentina), moved soon to Buenos Aires (Argentina), and then to
Rome (Italy), where I grew up since 5 years old.
I love to dance, to act, to code, and to share.
I managed to somehow make a living of the last two ones
by working as a programmer, computer science researcher and teacher.
I dance whenever (and almost whatever) I can, but mainly as a member of
Occasionally I work also as an actor.
__[Full Curriculum Vitae](resume)__
### Software Projects
* __[SparqlBlocks](http://sparqlblocks.org/)__, using Block Programming to query Linked Data
* __[SWOWS](http://swows.org/)__, platform for building Linked Data interactive apps through a declarative paradigm
* [RDF Syntax for SPARQL Algebra](http://www.meta-sparql.org/vocab/spa), a vocabulary to represent graph query semantics on Linked Data
* __[Computer Science and Technologies of Digital Communication - Informatica e Tecnologie della Comunicazione Digitale (it)](InfoCoRiS.html)__, 2017, Department of Communication and Social Research (CoRiS), Sapienza - Università di Roma, Italy
* __[Web Ontologies - Ontologías en la Web (es)](OntologiasWeb.html)__, 2016, Computer Engineering, ITBA - Instituto Tecnológico de Buenos Aires, Argentina